I photographed Damien Rice on several occasions.
I guess in a way that’s where it all started… Damien is the one who got me hooked on going to gigs. It came to a point where I had to take my camera to concerts just to be able to pay for my addiction 🙂 (/s)
The first couple of times — I was still figuring out the whole music photography thing — I took some shots with a compact camera from the audience.
The 2 most recent sets are the ones I prefer.
I leave the others here ’cause I’ve noticed people like those as well. (or maybe they just like the man who’s in them…)
Here’s a list of what you’ll find on this blog:
- December 2017: photos of damien and cantus domus outside the Olympia in Paris
- July 2016: Damien at Cactus festival, Bruges
- June 2015: Damien at Down the Rabbit Hole, Beuningen (the Netherlands)
- October 2014: Damien at the Cirque Royal, Brussels (compact camera snaps)
- August 2014: Damien at Winterthurer Musikfestwochen (compact camera snaps)